Reasons to Choose
By working with Daniel Josefsson you will benefit from the resources of a company with worldwide group turnover in excess of €30M. With one of the largest and most highly trained teams in the industry, we give you the security that comes from working with a highly professional PCB Assembly and Electronic Manufacturing partner.
1. Low To Medium Volume Production Runs At Competitive Prices
- Whether you require a pre-production run, 50, 500 or 1000 boards a month, we will provide quantities that fit in with your own production schedule so you get a consistent, efficient, cost effective manufacturing service.
DJ has a flexible and dependable range of PCB assembly and manufacturing services that includes; part shipments, scheduled deliveries, pre-construction assemblies, board development, troubleshooting and prototypes.
When asked 76.9% of customers rated our pricing as excellent or very good, that's because the costings for your products are always agreed from the outset. We also guarantee you will not receive any hidden charges, giving you the peace of mind that you are getting a quality product at a competitive price.
2. Personal Dedicated Account Managers
- We understand how important communication is to our customers, that's why our customers rated our top quality as "keeping you informed". Your personal account manager is not only a phone call away but can also be with you in 24 hours so that you get answers to your urgent questions straight away.
Our highly trained, dedicated account managers are very responsive to your needs and will always try their hardest to meet your requirements. With the help of our MRP systems, their role is to keep you updated at crucial stages of your production process so you know what is happening with your product at all times.
Not only that, they'll work with you from receipt of enquiry, right through to delivery of your product and everything in between, including prototypes, redesign work, combating counterfeit, lead time issues and sourcing alternatives.
3. On Time Delivery
-Over the last 6 months our agreed on time delivery rate was 98.91%, which gives you the confidence you'll hit or even beat your product to market time-scales.
Being a highly credible UK EMS provider we understand, that when production schedules are at stake, it's crucial that your products are delivered on time. This means on receipt of your order we can give you a detailed build schedule from production to packing and automatically give you progress reports if needed.
4. Quality Guarantee
- 1 Year Quality Guarantee which means that you can feel confident every time you receive a delivery from us.
We are so confident in our production team and processes that if in the rare event the boards you receive fail to meet the agreed specifications within 1 year from date of delivery, we will rework or replace the boards, free of charge so you can feel confident every time you order with us.
5. Manufactured In The UK
- All of our products are manufactured here in the UK at our York based facility, so you can be assured of the best quality. We are always happy for any of our customers to come visit us to see our facilities and how we work.
92% of Daniel Josefsson customers said that they would contact us again next time they require an EMS provider and 84.6% see us as a preferred/trusted supplier.
6. Rigorous End Product Inspection & Testing Procedures
- When last analysed Daniel Josefssons RMA rate was less than 0.03% of all lines assembled, giving you complete peace of mind that your product, and your profitability, won't be compromised by any quality issues.
Firmly established on an ISO 9001 platform we are embarking on a full QUENSH system, which will have as its core AS9100, (AS9120 for our main supplier), and later ISO14001 and ISO18001 for the Group. This commitment to quality is essential for us to ensure that you know you get a reliable and trustworthy partner.
7. Worldwide Component Sourcing & Purchasing Team
- Over the last 12 months 98.32% of customers experienced no component lead time issues, giving you the confidence that you can rely on us to go the 'extra mile' to get the components we need to manufacture your product on time and on budget.
Not only do we hold over £7M worth of components we also have an experienced purchasing team with access to over 105 million lines from worldwide franchised distribution. Where necessary, we work to find alternatives which can be cross referenced from our extensive technical library avoiding costly redesigns.
8. Privately Owned Financially Secure Group
- Having grown into a premier global electronics business over the last 20 years, the Cyclops Group is still expanding and funding its own growth without the need for major outside investment.
This means that you can be confident we'll be here to help you, not just this week or next month, but for years to come, ensuring you achieve your own long term goals for sales, profits and overall business success.
As part of the Cyclops Group with 8 offices world wide, Daniel Josefsson is a privately owned, financially secure business with solid relationships in many different industries.
Call the Daniel Josefsson team NOW ++44 (0) 1904 436 456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org